BillardGL – free and open source 3D pool game for one or two players
- It is possible to play together in the eight or nine;
- There is a training mode;
- There is a tutorial that will help you learn how to play;
- It is possible to customize the video and audio options, as well as the speed and behavior of the mouse axis;
- There are several reviews of the billiard table: keys F1 – F8;
- The control is carried out by means of a mouse and a keyboard.
The game BillardGL is available for installation on Linux.
|Flatpak||Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Arch Linux, Fedora, CentOS, KDE Neon, openSUSE, elementary OS, Manjaro, Red Hat Enterprise Linux|
*Ubuntu (GNOME), Kubuntu (KDE), Xubuntu (XFCE), Lubuntu (LXDE)
Install Game via Flatpak package
flatpak install flathub de.billardgl.Billardgl
|Language Interface:||English, Deutch and Espanol|
|Developer:||Tobias Nopper, Stefan Disch, Martina Welte|
|Programming language:||C, C++|