TrackMania Nations Forever is a free multiplayer online racing game
- The gameplay of TrackMania Nations Forever is a combination of an arcade game and a simulator;
- Single and multiplayer game modes are available, as well as team play on the same computer and over a local network;
- The game is controlled by the keyboard;
- There is an editor for creating new tracks, a video studio for creating your own videos, and it is also possible to paint the car;
- It is possible to choose the difficulty of the game;
- It is possible to turn off the music and sounds of the game;
- It is possible to play in full-screen and windowed mode.
The game TrackMania Nations Forever is available for installation on Linux and Windows.
|Snap||Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Arch Linux, Fedora, CentOS, KDE Neon, openSUSE, elementary OS, Manjaro, Red Hat Enterprise Linux|
*Ubuntu (GNOME), Kubuntu (KDE), Xubuntu (XFCE), Lubuntu (LXDE)
Install Game via Snap package
sudo snap install tmnationsforever
Install Game via EXE package on Windows
|Language Interface:||English, Russian, Deutsch, Spanish, French and others|