OpenNumismat is a free and open source software for organizing and managing a coin collection
- The first time you launch the app, the main window opens with the demo collection.
The main window consists of the following main blocks:
- Table of coins;
- The image panel;
- Information bar.
More than 70 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin;
- Emission details;
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information;
- Prices and catalog numbers.
It is possible to sort by:
- availability of photos of the coin;
- nominal value;
- to the coinage yard;
- other filters.
- Up to 8 photos of a coin (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL);
- There is a search for the name of the coin;
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word;
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV;
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin;
- Batch edit coins; Statistics are available;
- You can add and configure lists to display the required data;
- Import coin, banknote, stamp info from Colnect, an online collectors community;
Importing existing collections from:
- Excel (with images presented as links in source file);
- Colnect (from lists and directly);
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver);
- Collection Studio 3.65;
- Cabinet 184.108.40.206 (from an export format).
- Suitable for other types of collectibles, such as stamps, banknotes, postcards, badges.
The software OpenNumismat is available for installation on Linux, Windows and macOS, as well as mobile applications for Android.
|Deb||Ubuntu* 16.04/18.04/19.04/20.04, Linux Mint 18/19, Debian|
*Ubuntu (GNOME), Kubuntu (KDE), Xubuntu (XFCE), Lubuntu (LXDE)
Install Software via Deb package
Install Software via EXE package on Windows
Install Software via DMG package for macOS
|Language Interface:||English, Russian, Deutsch, Spanish, French and others|
If you like it, share it!